Despite opting not to do any kind of year's end piece, I have decided to post a pic from perhaps the happiest day I had in 2009, at least from a gender standpoint.I recounted this memorable evening in an entry appropriately titled Blissed Out. It was only my second time out in the public eye, a full sixteen months after the first. No one can accuse me of getting around.
I had a few shots to choose from, but settled for this one, from the steady hand and keen eye of my friend Lisa. All are up on my Flickr, for you lucky few with access.

That was a fun evening. Of course, evenings tend to be fun around that crowd. :P
ReplyDeleteThe photo is gorgeous. I'm not sure I ever saw this particular shot.
Happy New Year! =)
Girlfriend, there is just too much hair on those sexy legs!
ReplyDeleteJust being a bad, bad, Calie. You look fantastic!!!
Calie xxx