The wait is over. I know that my hesitation has been driving some folks to distraction. The time has come. My wife is taking my boy on an overnight field trip Monday/Tuesday, so I'll have the house to myself when the girls are at school. The clearcutting will occur one of those two days.
Saturday night, my wife and I had a little tryst. I think she already sensed that I'd done some work on my legs. She may even have thought that I'd shaven them once. She said nothing about it, and it didn't get in the way at all. A splendid time was had by all. She gave no hint of upset, and it didn't take her out of the game, so I have to conclude that it won't be a dealbreaker to finish the job. That's a big leap, to be sure, but anyone who has read me for any time knows that I act on impulse frequently, or at least with minimal information. Why should this be any different?
Act now, pay later, I always say. If bridges have been burned, you'll be the first to know.
A wood and two roads
11 hours ago

Go, girl! Change your mind and I'll have to drive a long way to kick your arse. Gas is expensive, so save me the trouble, will ya?
ReplyDeleteSeriously... good luck and way to go. :)
Girlfriend, will you stop using those big words around me?
ReplyDeleteTyrst: An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place.