"In the end, compassion has to be the greatest family value"
"King James Version" Billy Bragg
I guess it's always darkest before the dawn. I got a reprieve from my therapist. There was a cancellation today and I got in. Very productive, and very much needed. I'm number one on the waiting list for next week, and we scheduled me every week thru December. No more snafus!
I'm still not sure of everything I want to say to the little woman, but we did work out a gentle way into the conversation that I think I can pull off.
I was also lucky to have someone working with me in the office tonight. I got to concentrate on the Reds game instead of my own worries. I think I get into trouble with only my own company at work. Too much opportunity to ruminate.
If you can't tell, I feel better now. Not out of the woods, fer sure, but not despairing either. The comments and offers of phone numbers were unexpected and gratifying. Thank you for caring. I keep underestimating the value of this community to me. You recognized a cry for help and leapt into action. That's pretty special, and an example I hope I can emulate.
A wood and two roads
11 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment