A brief note of excuse, typed painfully on the Wii out of necessity. Our third and last computer resort has been violated by a virus. My sister-in-law believes she can wipe it out, so she has it now.
In the meantime, I am reduced to hunt and peck with a Wiimote pointed at a TV screen. Going better than expected, but still very slow. Unanswered emails are piling up, and they will get responses slowly at best. I hope this will suffice as a reason for my relative silence, because I would love to be writing and sharing with you ladies. I still love y'all. It's nothing personal.
Also, reading blogs is no picnic on the Wii, so I won't know if something big happens in your life. Just saying...
I'll be back in the saddle asap. Try to be more patient than me.
A wood and two roads
11 hours ago

Ouch. Zoiks. O my.
ReplyDeleteFeeling for you. Get well soon.
With great sympathy ...
Bless you for even typing all this!! Hugs and hope to see you out here surfin' with us soon!
ReplyDeleteGosh Leslie you seem to be so unlucky with viruses. Hope you computer is back soon.
ReplyDeleteWere you jumping up and down as part of a Wii fit exercise while typing this :-)
Missing you
Rachel X